Saturday, June 23, 2018

I'm sorry, I can't answer this

Question of the Day:

Do you actually read these emails?

I have often wondered how many people do. If you are reading this, can I ask you something? I try to respond to people's questions, but this time I am the one asking.

I need your help. We are building for the future and making history. Can you be a partner with us?

Nefesh is building a centre for spreading joy the Jewish way. You've seen our video   explaining our vision. You've watched the progress reports in our weekly build up. And you've heard how far Nefesh reaches.

If you have gained from reading my weekly answers, please consider responding to this request for help.

We need to raise $1 million today to fund the next stage of our building.

For 24 hours only, every tax deductible dollar you donate will be quadrupled. But it's all or nothing. If we don't reach our target in time, we get nothing.

Go to www.charidy.com/nefeshsydney and give me your response.

I thank you deeply,
Rabbi Moss


Nefesh Shul, PO Box 7349, 0416 822 832, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 Australia
Sent by rabbimoss@nefesh.com.au in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment